Crop Insurance in Geneva and Shickley, NE
Keep Your Farm Afloat in Times of Trouble.
The farming and agricultural industry often involves risk and uncertainty. From unexpected natural disasters to major economic changes in the marketplace, many situations can affect the productivity of your agribusiness.
At Walter Insurance and Real Estate, we know that the success of your farm directly impacts the livelihood of you and your family. With the right Crop Insurance coverage, you can protect your business and keep your farm afloat through all of the difficult times.
Walter Insurance and Real Estate offers two basic types of Crop Insurance for your farm or ranch:
- Crop-yield insurance covers excess losses to your crops due to natural disasters such as drought or flood as well as other perils like insects or disease.
- Crop-revenue insurance covers negative changes in the price of a crop that occurs during the crop’s growing season.
You’ve poured years of hard labor and honest work into your agribusiness, and when times are tough, you’ll need an agency you can depend on. Talk to a specialist at Walter Insurance and Real Estate to learn more about how Crop Insurance can help ensure the continued service of your farm for years to come.
Announcements for 2017
If you missed our February crop insurance seminar, here are some takeaways:
- Changes in biz structure must be reported by March 15
- The terms for replant claims have changed
- Consider wind insurance -- 2016 losses were mainly due to wind
- Walter agents are partners with Great American, Arm-Tech, NAU Country & Diversified Crop Insurance
Contact one of our agents for more information!