The pre-harvest season may be the most important time for producers to meet with Fortify Group agents.
It’s the culmination of the growing season; the payoff. There’s a lot riding on a successful harvest and it comes with its share of perils.
Equipment can break.
Conditions are ripe for fires.
Large expensive equipment is taken out on the road.
For those reasons and more, we encourage farmers to review their farm insurance policy in the weeks before harvest, reviewing important details and questions, including:
- Is all of your equipment listed?
- Should any equipment be scheduled individually on the policy to cover more accidents, such as ingestion in the combine head?
- Will you be renting or leasing any equipment?
- Are you hiring seasonal help?
- Is your equipment valued correctly on the policy? Does the policy allow for full replacement cost?
- Is the Extra Expense limit on the policy adequate?
A quick email, phone call, or short conversation with your agent can pay off down the road. Contact your agent to set up a review:
North Platte: 408 S. Jeffers St.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Kevin McGahan)
Bart@fortifygroup.net; (Bart Brinkman)
Jim@fortifygroup.net (Jim Donovan)
email@example.com (Joe Kamler)