Farm Property

This policy covers your dwelling and the personal property it contains if you live there, such as clothes, furniture, electronics, etc., protecting you for perils including fire, hail, wind and theft.

Most companies also include a ‘loss of use’ feature. This allows for the ‘extra’ costs associated with a loss, such as rent.

Farming takes equipment - a lot of equipment - from the tools in the back of a pickup to the big-ticket items: grain bins, machinery, cattle fences and the like. Fortify Group agents work with you to make sure that you are not just insured, but truly covered for the potential loss of all the items that keep an operation running.

This policy also can be customized to cover livestock and grain (at peak times of the years). Farm buildings and structures are increasingly becoming more customized. Fortify Group partners with farm companies that allow for replacement cost coverage as an option for farm buildings. With replacement cost coverage, you can be assured that your furnished office space in your implement shed is properly insured.

Tiffany W. is pictured at work with a brick stone background. She gave Fortify Group testimonial comment.
Saved me almost $75 per month!! Definitely worth a quote!
Tiffany W.
The Hejny Family
Personal service is huge to us. We like to stay connected to people. With Fortify we feel less like clients and more like extended family.
Terry & Pam Hejny
Jeff and Sally Row in their shop
It's nice to get guidance from people you know and can have a conversation with.
Jeff Row